Gastro Card Members! Coversure have teamed up with Gastro Card to offer their members a great deal on their insurances and a chance to win an iPad!
Win an IPad Mini II, 16gb!
Not only will Coversure look to save Gastro card members money on their insurance, but our partner Coversure is offering a free iPad as well.
All you have to do is complete the form here and we’ll contact you to organise a quotation to beat your current insurance premium.
Competition Dates: Opens on 2nd November 2015 and Closes on 30th November 2015
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Coversure Insurance – Harborne
- Employees of Coversure or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.coversure-harborne.co.uk/about-us/renewal-due/
- Closing date for entry will be 30/11/2015, after this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random on 01/12/2015 and contacted shortly afterwards.